All Saints SY4 3BN Open daylight hours
The present church nestles under Grinshill’s woodland escarpment and was built in 1839 to the design of Shrewsbury architect John Carline, using the foundations of an earlier chapel (c1140). Local red sandstone was used, which provides a warm feel. The interior, which is light and airy, was remodelled in 1880 with attractive local arts and crafts features. There is a full NADFAS (The Arts Society) inventory of the church available inside.
The heart of the village, including the church, lies at the foot of Grinshill Hill, most of which is a conservation area and a well-known beauty spot popular with walkers and climbers.