St Michael and All Angels
SY7 9AW Parking, wheelchair access, open daylight hours.
A Mainly twelth century Norman church with a battlemented tower and a fine chancel arch. A significant fragment of a medieval wall painting remains. There are lancet windows and a west gallery. The Perpendicular pulpit with Jacobean additions is the oldest in Shropshire. There are Seventeenth century cast iron grave slabs in the chancel. The church was sympathetically restored in 1902 by Detmar Blow with delightful Arts and Crafts fittings.