SY6 7DD open daylight hours.
St Andrew's is situated in the heart of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is a Grade 2 Listed Building. It is part of a four-church Benefice together with churches in Cardington, Rushbury and Eaton.
This is a living church, which has met the spiritual needs of its community; in its present form, since 1863, and before that since the 13th century.
It has the only lychgate with a coffin stone in Shropshire, as well as one of the oldest gravestones in the county - look at the end of the very unusual yew avenue.
Notable flower species to be enjoyed include ox-eye daisy, sorrel, yarrow, veronica species, yellow cat's-ear and greater celandine.
For more information visit the website https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/10563