Aston Eyre

Aston Eyre Church

WV16 6XD

Parking, open daylight hours

Aston Eyre

 

Aston Eyre Church has no known dedication and is a Chapel-of-Ease of St. Gregory’s Morville.  The church was built in 1132 for the owners of Aston Hall which was converted to agricultural use in the 18th century and is now a ruin. The stone carving over the south door is regarded as the best example of Norman carving in Shropshire. The church sits in the centre of this small hamlet.

 

More details on the Bridgnorth Team Ministry website