The church which moved! In 1847 the present church was built, as the old one a few hundred yards down the bank was unfit for repair. Built on the green, a Celtic burial was revealed when digging the foundations. Constructed of local stone much from the old church with a tiled roof and 2 external bells. Inside its joy is its lack of embelishments. Outside some unusual grave stones and one of the best views in South Shropshire.
For information about St Giles' Church, please see the benefice website.