St George of Cappadocia
Built in 1832 as a chapel of ease to St Chad's, St George's became an independent parish in 1857. The architecture was described by Dean Cranage as 'Debased Early English' in style with richly glowing stained glass. The church is located close to Darwin's birthplace.
Read more about the work of St George's church, the history of the building, and much more, on their website.
Photo: St George's website