All Saints, Clive

 

 

The surrounding area of Clive is dominated by the spire of All Saints’ Church which, whilst dating back to the 12 th century, was fully restored in 1887. The spire was added in 1894. The church is of outstanding architectural quality, both inside and out, with a refurbished peel of six bells – the heaviest in the county – these are regularly rung. It is also blessed with an original Henry Willis organ which has recently been fully restored..

For more information see the church website

www.clivechurch.co.uk/