Priors Lee, Telford
This simple church, built 1836, was formerly a chapel-of-ease to St. Andrew, Shifnal. Linked with the former Lilleshall Company, the dominant industrial force in the area until the 1960's, and whose managers were invariably Churchwardens. Recent west end refurbishment has provided small gathering/ meeting area, kitchen and cloakroom. Pleasant and well maintained churchyard overlooking modern Telford.
Parking. Wheelchair access, toilets. Open 11am - 6pm and by arrangement
Picture from St Peter's Facebook page.