This fine church of local sandstone dates from 1080, has a Saxon font, interesting gargoyles, and a monumental brass showing a man in a shroud.
The stone reredos is to Bodley & Garner’s design, and there is stained glass by William Morris, Harman and Kempe:
Other features include the Millennium 2000 memorial window and the peal of 8 bells. Read more about the building and the work of the church on their website.
Parking in the street, limited disabled parking beside the church. Wheelchair access, toilets.